Every year Hollywood and the Film industry goes buzz over nominations, IT boys and girls and overall Red Carpet preparation all the way to the after party 2nd and 3rd outfits worn by the winners, presenters, supermodels and better halfs of this glittery event. Covering all details to hair and make up, shoes and accessories when does the teeny yellow polka dot bikini get tied in. We’ve all seen the infamous pool party crasher types come and go as Burt Lancaster did in the vintage film “The Swimmer”. Why not join in for further appeasement and points.
Here are a few of my picks for this year’s Red Carpet women to be caught up under the after party moon light.
- Emily Ratajkowski in a Reem Acra dress and H.Stern jewelry / photo: Getty / Matched with a Revel Rey sunny side up hombre dyed sheer draped scoop haltered kini / photo: courtesy of Cece Feinberg PR for Revel Rey by Getty
2. Kendall Jenner wearing a Paule Ka gown/ photo: gotceleb.com /Matched with a Below Waters sierra orange 2 piece low cut hipster brief and athletic top bikini /photo: Frazer Harrison at Getty Images for Hammock
3. Jessica Biel in Elie Saab dress and Neil Lane jewelry / photo: GETTY / Matched with a Mister Triple X sheer and graphic monokini / photo: Arun Nevader at Getty Images for Art Hearts Fashion
4. Nicole Kidman in an Alexander McQueen dress and Fred Leighton jewelry / photo: Getty/ Matched with a Cirone Swim low V-Neck swarovski embellished one piece/photo: Arun Nevader at Getty Images for Art Hearts Fashion
5. Naomi Campbell in Atelier Versace / photo: GETTY/ Matched with a BILIBLOND Swimwear black and pastel stitched designed tailored cut onepiece /photo: Frazer Harrison at Getty Images for Hammock
For further inquiries on 2017 Swim Designers and Collections contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or just simply fill out this form below and I will respond pretty quickly. (don’t you know, making friends is fun )